[OpenSER-Users] Re: [Users] out of memory - please help

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jun 21 12:46:13 CEST 2007

Hi George,

looking over the log, it might be something wrong with subst_str()
function - I see a lot of memory allocated by this function (3267 mem
chunks).

now, I have to trace the function using the subst_str() function :)..So,
are you using from script one of the following functions:
    subst_uri()
    subst_user()
    avp_subst()

regards,