[Users] editing header multiple times

Mik Cheez michael_bulk at wildgate.com
Wed Jun 20 23:52:57 CEST 2007

I have a somewhat similar situation to this.  I use remove_hf and
append_hf to modify the RPID in the Request_Route, which works fine, but
then if I try it in Failure_Route I end up with two RPID headers.

Is it possible the revert_uri() is doing something to it?  If not, can
you just not do a remove/append like this?

Here are some snippets from my config:

route {
  if (method=="INVITE") {
   perl_exec("command", "0");  /*sets rpid and ouri vars*/
   if (is_avp_set("$avp(rpid)")){
	if(is_present_hf("Remote-Party-ID")){
		remove_hf("Remote-Party-ID");
	}
	append_hf("$avp(rpid)");
   }
   avp_pushto("$ru","$avp(ouri)");
failure_route[1]{
   if(method == "INVITE" ....blah blah blah
    revert_uri();
    perl_exec("command", "1"); /*sets rpid and ouri vars*/

    if (is_avp_set("$avp(rpid)")){
	if(is_present_hf("Remote-Party-ID")){
		remove_hf("Remote-Party-ID");
	}