[Users] How to use OpenSER as Presence Server?

akkala.naidu at aricent.com akkala.naidu at aricent.com
Mon Jun 18 10:54:39 CEST 2007

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the quick response.

OpenSER wibsite says, presence module is part of 1.3.x release. Can i got
snapshot of source of 1.3.x ?
If yes, could you provide me the link.

I want to use openSER source as standalone Presence Server in my
workstation ( in Linux environment )..

And one more question is How do i load Presence module and pua* modules to
the current 1.2.x release of openSER source?.

Thanks again for helping me.

Thanks and Regards,

Akkala Naidu Paidi

A R I C E N T

 5th Floor, Sigma Block,
Sigma Soft Tech Park,
Bangalore - 69
Mobile:  +91 9886645448
Office:  +91 08041069295

Daniel-Constantin Mierla <daniel at voice-system.ro>
06/18/2007 12:41 PM

Please respond to
daniel at voice-system.ro

Akkala Naidu Paidi/BLR/HSS at HSS
cc
users at openser.org
Subject
Re: [Users] How to use OpenSER as Presence Server?

Hello,

depending on what features you want to run, you have to load presence
module along with pua* modules. You can start documenting from:
http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/presence:presence-module

You have there some sample config files.

On 06/18/07 09:24, akkala.naidu at aricent.com wrote:

> Hi OpenSER users,
>
> I have downloaded openSER source(1.2.x) and installed the same.
> It's working fine as SIP server.
> I would like to use openSER source as "Presence Server". Could you
> please let me know how to proceed?
> Do i need to add any module to openser source to make it work as
> presence server?
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> * *
> *Akkala Naidu Paidi*
> * *
> *A R I C E N T*
>
>  5^th Floor, Sigma Block,
> Sigma Soft Tech Park,
> Bangalore - 69
> Mobile:  +91 9886645448
> Office:  +91 08041069295
>

> ***********************  Aricent-Private   ***********************
> "DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended
solely for the use of
> the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or
confidential information and should not be
> circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended.
If you have received this message in error,
> please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly
> prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of
this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility for
> loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by
this email including damage from virus."