[Users] Permissions Module - Table Version

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Jun 15 09:42:09 CEST 2007

Kelvin Williams writes:

 > permissions:init_addresses(): Invalid table version 2 - expected 3

 > I have verified the table is in the database:
 >

 > openser=# select * from trusted;
 >
 >  id | src_ip | proto | from_pattern | tag

the above error comes from address table, not trusted table.  change
version of address table in version table to 3 and try again.  also
check that your address table fields correspond to those in the
script.  you can also make sure that postgre and mysql address tables
have the same fields.

-- juha