[Users] openser 1.2 migration questions

Ovidiu Sas sip.nslu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 21:22:56 CEST 2007

Hi Juha,

Pls. check the regex prefix patch available here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1736696&group_id=139143&atid=743022

I kept the impact on the existing mode of operation as low as possible.
I performed a few tests and everything was working fine in my environment.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas