[Users] openser 1.2 migration questions

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Jun 7 15:02:21 CEST 2007

Alan Crosswell writes:

 > we want only 5 digit numbers to match when prefixed with a 4.  Not any
 > length.  Was pattern matching remove from lcr in 1.2?

alan,

i'm not sure if there was in 1.1 pattern matching on prefix.  i just
checked from the code and looks like % was added to the prefix in the
mysql query:

 ... AND '%.*s' LIKE CONCAT(%.*s.%.*s, '%%')

which would mean a match on any length of uri user.  at least readme
didn't indicate any pattern matching on prefix:

  139  Table lcr contains prefix of user part of Request-URI, From
  140    URI, gateway group id, and priority. From URI can contain
  141    special characters % and _ matching any number of any
  142    characters and any one character, respectively, if db_mod
  143    parameter is set to 0. If db_mod parameter is set to 1, then
  144    From URI is a regular expression.

-- juha