[Users] serweb FIFO problem

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Mon Jun 4 12:32:05 CEST 2007

Hello
Im using Serweb 0.9.4 with OpenSER following the instructions in:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/OpenSER+1.1.x+and+SerWEB+0.9.4
("register_globals = On" and the FIFO permissions are correct)

I can register users with the confirmation email.
But I cannot login into Serweb.The page always freezes and lots of
"apache" forks are created:
 \_ /usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd -k start
(20 or 30 of them)

 The problem is somewhere in the Serweb FIFO connection. Because when
OpenSER isnt running, I can login into Serweb (just saying "cannot read
FIFO").
did someone had the same problem with Serweb and OpenSER FIFO?
Thanks
regards
Joao Pereira

João Gomes Pereira
FCCN
Av. do Brasil, nº 101
1700-066 Lisboa
tel: +351 218 440 100 - fax: +351 218 472 167
email|SIP: joao.pereira at fccn.pt
http://www.fccn.pt

---