[Serusers] SER-routing-problem

Vlad Costea vlad.costea at interpoint.ro
Wed Jul 25 11:35:26 CEST 2007

No , they are on different networks, and NAT has nothing to do with it
because there is no router to do so between them, only the default gateways
( both HT and AS have public ip adresses) . As i said in the first mail , my
only problem is the config of SER to receive the voice packages from one IP
adress and send them to another IP adress and only that ( something like :
listen on : 193.226.xxx.xxx,5060 , send to: 193.230.xxx.xxx ). Actually I'm
not even sure that SER cand replace the hardware version of a Sip Server .
The path I described (phone->AS5350->SipServer->HandyTone->phone) ,  works
on  an  request/reply  system  and  the codec  negotiation  is  made after
the reply from the HT; if the reply message is not transmited on the same
path there is no codec negotiation , there-for no voice.
Anyway , thanks for trying to help me. Unfortunately, day after day , I'm
begining to think that there is no solution for my problem.