[Serusers] How SER communicate to other SIP server

roayu roayu at ctisys.net
Wed Jul 4 07:36:03 CEST 2007

Hi, Olaf!

>From what I understand about forward() is that it will forward the request
to the given destination statelessly. Whereas for t_relay(), it will relay a
message to the destination stated in current URI statefully. How do I get
the URI to point to the other SIP server by using t_relay() as I couldn't
assign any IP address for t_relay(). I managed to assign an IP address by
using forward().

I tried to use both. Unfortunately, I still failed to forward the message to
the another SIP server to establish the call. Is there any functions I need
to use before using either those 2 functions? FYI, I will only call them
when it starts to INVITE.

Thanks!

Best regards,
:) Roa Yu