[Serusers] Presence client error

Jens-Martin Groenne dev at nullsec.net
Wed Jan 31 13:36:37 CET 2007

Jens-Martin Groenne wrote:
> I'm testing the presence module on 0.10.99-dev in CVS.
>
> When using the newest X-lite client I am getting the following error
> messages in /var/log/messages
It seems X-lite (xten) has some problem with their presence implementation.
When I use Gaim presence works somewhat better, but not perfect, I get
online / offline status from the presence server, but it does not handle
changes in status on users in the buddy list.

If anyone knows of other good presence / SIMPLE clients please let me know!

Kind regards,
Jens-Martin Groenne