[Serusers] Info about my iptel.org blog

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Jan 24 10:09:01 CET 2007

Hi,
As some of you might have seen (there's a link on the http://iptel.org/
main page), I keep a blog covering iptel.org related things. I comment
on threads of particular on serusers and serdev, as well as report on
status and my thoughts around iptel.org projects, up to now with a focus
on SER and the upcoming new release.

http://sipstuff.blogspot.com/

The intention is to improve communication about what is happening on
iptel.org, as well as covering things of interest that is maybe not
suited for the mailing lists or as a page on iptel.org. However, the
posts and opinions are entirely mine and are by no means official
attitudes or opinions of iptel.org. ;-)

I encourage comments (comments are allowed in the blog), suggestions,
discussions on the mailing lists, or private notes related to what I
cover in the blog!

Cheers,
Greger
aka g-)