[Serusers] Signalig through 2 proxies

Gustavo Passos Tourinho gustavo.passos.tourinho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 13:18:28 CET 2007

Hello there.

I'm have some strange problem and was wondering if anyone of you can
help me.

I have 2 scenarios to call from a IP terminal to a PSTN.

Scenario1: Terminal >> Proxy1 (statefull)>> Proxy2 (stateless)>> GW (PSTN)
Scenario2: Terminal >> Proxy1 (statefull)>> GW (PSTN)

The problem is when I use scenario 1. When the terminal sends BYE
request, the GW never response with OK.
In the other hand, using scenario 2, BYE request is respond with OK (by
the GW). The signaling is perfectly normal.

The signaling is the same, except by the via header add by second proxy.

Thanks in advanced,
Gustavo