[Serusers] SERWEB - PECL package for Suse 10.2

vincenzo mennella v_mennella at yahoo.it
Tue Jan 16 10:45:58 CET 2007

I have this file CLASSKIT-0[1].4.tgz
this is the structure:
---classkit-0.4
  | |- classkit.c
  | |- classkit.dsp
  | |- config.m4
  | |- config.w32
  | |- php_classkit.h
  | |- README

---package.xml

I have now his situation /usr/src/classkit-0.4
I run this command :
DELL-Enzo:/usr/src/classkit-0.4 # pecl install
classkit
and i have this answer:
bash:pecl: command not found

what is wrong ? i haven't this command "pecl"?

I tried this command too :
DELL-Enzo:/usr/src/classkit-0.4# pear install classkit

But after  3  minutes i have this answer:

Cannot inizialize 'classkit', invalid or missing
package file
Package "classkit" is not valid
install failed

thank you for your help.