[Serusers] SER + Asterisk Voice Mail, delay before redirect

inge inge at legos.fr
Thu Jan 11 09:32:57 CET 2007

Hi Greger,

I've two function t_reply_to_udp, use in two conditionnals block. If the
flag is 24 and an other with 25.
According to the comments it's about the Voicemail. $
The avp_write function is set after these t_reply_to_udp.

To illustrate :

 if (isflagset(24)) {
                if (avp_db_load("$ruri/username","s:vm_uri/usr_vm")) {
                        avp_pushto("$ruri","s:vm_uri");
                        resetflag(24);
                        prefix("710");
                        rewritehostport("To_Asterisk"); #  Voice Mail IP
ADDRESS
                        append_branch();
                        t_relay_to_udp("Asterisk IP","Asterisk Port");
                        avp_write("i:5", "inv_timeout");
                        break;

Thanks for your support.