[Serusers] Ser 0.10.x CVS and MySQL module

Daniel Corbe daniel.junkmail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 21:00:35 CET 2007

Like I said, the module exists in /usr/local/lib/ser, and I watched it
compile, it compiled cleanly

# gmake include_modules="mysql" print-modules
The following modules will be included: mysql
The following modules will be excluded: CVS

# gmake install-modules-all
# ls -al /usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  149490 Jan 10 09:57
/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so

So there's no question about whether or not its installed and whether
or not it matches the SER core.  It just won't load!