[Serusers] serweb 0.10.0 - error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted

tzieleniewski tzieleniewski at o2.pl
Tue Jan 9 16:07:20 CET 2007

Hi

After instaling serweb 0.10.0 for ser 0.10.99 when I try to log into user aplication I get the following error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9699 bytes) in /home/ser/serweb/serweb-0.10.0/smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php on line 196

I configured serweb with the multidomain support according to README in modules/multidomain/.
What can I do with that? And what information do You need to investigate the probelem?

Bests
Tomasz