[Serusers] SER + Asterisk Voice Mail, delay before redirect

inge inge at legos.fr
Tue Jan 9 10:38:26 CET 2007

Hi ram,

Thanks for your answer.
I try to change it and it works.

This is the full parameters for tm in my config :

# ------------- tm parameters
modparam("tm", "fr_timer", 20)
modparam("tm", "wt_timer", 5)
modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 15)
modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer_avp", "inv_timeout")

Now, my question is, if I well understand, when I do an avp write on
inv_timeout, this should overwrite the default value ? It doesn't seem
to work.
For example, in my route for voicemail handler I've an  avp_write
("i:10", "inv_timeout");

But it's the default value of fr_inv_timer that match (ie. 15 sec).

Thanks for your support.