[Serusers] aliases

Eliott Spencer eliottspencer at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 5 04:27:36 CET 2007

I am coming over from OpenSER because I ran some tests and found SER to be
much faster.  There are some things that are new to me that I imagine are
easy to do.  I have a working config with the 12/22/06 development snapshot
of 0.10 but I would like to lookup aliases to redirect inbound calls to
another domain.  I filled in the domain table and the uri table with a user
and I looked through the sample config but can't seem to get it to work.  I
have also loaded the domain module, then the uri module, then the avp and
avpops modules (among others).

Any idea what I might need to put in my route?  This doesn't seem to work
(stolen from ser.cfg.sample):

       if (lookup_user("$t.uid", "@ruri")) {

              setflag(1);

              route(1);