[Serusers] Work with a new column in SER.subscriber

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Tue Jan 2 16:08:26 CET 2007

At 14:39 28/12/2006, inge wrote:
>Hi Jiri,
>
>Thanks for your answer.
>
>I already use a new column since some month for SERWeb use. Is it
>definitively impossible to do what I want ?

of course it is possible, it is just that I occur to think that what I'm suggesting
will cause you less pain. For example, if you upgrade to a later version of SER,
you will have to be less worried about migration of your database.

>Maybe I'm not clear in my
>explaination ?
>
>But can you tell me more about user_attrs, I don't have this table in my
>base.

I'm possibly too focused on the new version, ottendorf, and don't remember what
was (or not) in the previous one, but in any case I can only suggest you to use
ottendorf. Its DB model is documented under
http://www.iptel.org/ser/development/documentation

-jiri