[Users] Hijack 'Move Temporarily'

Sam Lee sam.lee at super.net.sg
Fri Jan 26 05:02:28 CET 2007

Hey Guys,

Normally if the SIP-UA is call-forwarded to a different number , it will
send a 'Move Temporarily' to the proxy , which in turn relay this
message to the originating gateway.

The problem is , if they call forward to a number which the originating
gateway doesn't know what to do with it , it will just kill the call.

Can i hijack 'Move Temporarily' directly in the proxy and sending this
call to a different gateway rather than relaying it to the originating
gateway ?

Please let me know if you can't understand me.
Thanks!

Regards,
Sam