[Users] openser, spa9000, etc.

Scott Yagel syagel at packetcall.net
Wed Jan 24 16:54:24 CET 2007

It appears that the 403 is generated by the SPA9000, so I am assuming that,
if this will work at all, there are some configuration changes that need to
be made to the SPA9000 in relation to its connection to Openser.  I think
Openser is working as required.

Regards,
Scott Yagel
PacketCall, Inc.
syagel at packetcall.net
first try to see which entity generates the Forbidden reply? the proxy,
the callee phone?

regards,
bogdan

Scott Yagel