[Users] VoIP tranzit proxy

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jan 24 16:21:37 CET 2007

Hi Andreas,

yes mhomed works ok but is something very expensive to use - it does
autodetection of the egress interface by opening, binding and closing
some temporary sockets. And this is done for each message. So, if you
have a very clear flow through interfaces, I prefer using
force_send_socket() :).

regards,
bogdan