[Users] VoIP tranzit proxy

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jan 24 10:52:41 CET 2007

Salut Ion,

to be honest I never tried this, but theoretical it should work if you
configure the transit proxy with two interfaces and use either the
mhomed core param, either force_send_socket() to control the interface
selection.

from media point of view, I know rtpproxy support bridging mode, but I
do not know about mediaproxy.

regards,
bogdan