[Users] Routing inbound calls

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jan 23 17:51:26 CET 2007

Hi Bill,

note that if you use lookup("aliases"), the records will be cached into
memory and it will a bit difficult to provision them - you will need to
do it via FIFO.

an alternative is to use alias_db module:
    http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/alias_db.html

does the same, but with no caching - the DB table is also more
comprehensive.

regards,
bogdan