[Users] Please Advice!!

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jan 19 10:56:44 CET 2007

Hi,
We are planning to use Openser in a large scale deployment. We are planning to stick to Linksys ATAs and IP Phones.
Now all these phones have good NAT handling capablities. I just wanted to understand if it is better to handle these parameters on the UA side instead of Openser side.
Will it cause some overhead to reduce at the Openser side.
By using these UAs is it also possible to eliminate the use of Mediaproxy/RTPproxy at the Server side.
I have the Openser working fine with Mediaproxy but I just wanted some expert suggestion from the people who are using these kind of UAs.

Thanks,

w/regards,
Jayesh.