[Users] something wrong with the OpenSER's install

chenlu sudden308 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 10:53:31 CET 2007

hi,I meet trouble about the installing of OpenSER.when I download the code with CVS,I use 'make all',a moment later,there is something happened:
openserunix.o(.text+0x8f): In function `main':

/usr/local/src/openser-1.0.1/sip-server/utils/openserunix/openserunix.c:73: warning: the use of `tmpnam' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp'

make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/openser-1.0.1/sip-server/utils/openserunix'

How can I do ? Need your help,my friends.