[Users] adding aliases does not work

Cristian Caprar cristian.caprar at iquestint.com
Fri Jan 12 11:37:28 CET 2007

Hi Bogdan,

If I start openser, the file /tmp/openser_fifo is created. I am running
openser under root, so there is no problem with permissions.

But I just realized that openser must be running, otherwise some
commands in openserctl will fail, and alias add is one of them :( Maybe
it would be a good idea to document this somewhere (I can help on this).

I started openser and of course the command worked as expected.

Thanks for the help,
Cristian

sip:user at domain.local