[Users] Updating call-info...

Premnath, KN Premnath.KN at siemens.com
Thu Jan 11 05:46:44 CET 2007

Hello Daniel,
	Thank You for all your patient responses.  (t_relay) is working
and a good option.

	But can you tell me how to add "call-info" header in to the
message with "to" party's actual IP-address (I mean the one in location
table's contact column of the "To" username).  This I need for deciding
either to send to a proxy or to a B2BUA call-controller.  Where the
B2BUA call-controller needs to know this data for call-establishing.

	Thank You.
With warm regards,
Premnath,KN