[Users] Multi Call Legs Accounting

Howard Tang howard615 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 13:23:35 CET 2007

Hi Daniel,

by using the following code in the failure_route block, i am able to
have a better accounting record for billing. However, i am having one
way audio problem which i believe it is related to NAT. I have tested
forward a call on a UA which is on public ip, which works prefectly.
However, when i tested it with UA which is behind NAT, one way audio
happen when the UA send 302 reply to forward a call..

failure_route[1]
{
       end_media_session();
       # Handle 302 Redirects
       if (t_check_status("302")) {
               get_redirects("*");
               t_relay();
       };
}

Anyone has an idea on how i can fix this?

Regards,
Howard