[Users] How relay/retransmit subscribe, notify or publish messages...

Marvin Ottley MarvinO at nbsvoice.com
Wed Jan 3 17:55:36 CET 2007

Good day all,

Currently I'm working on an interface/design where I have openser
relaying messages to asterisk servers. The stumbling block I've run into
is having openser relay

SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY or PUBLISH messages to Asterisk.

So far, I've tried using openser's forward() and t_relay() functions
without success; By the way, these work just fine with INVITE and
REGISGER messages.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Marvin Ottley
Email:  marvino at nbsvoice.com <mailto:marvino at nbsvoice.com>

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information, and
is intended solely for the addressee identified above. Any unauthorized
use, disclosure or dissemination of the information contained in this
email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
then please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email and all
copies.