[Users] Issues with calls using openser.

Wed Jan 3 13:51:05 CET 2007

The log shows that you challenge reINVITEs. MAybe this breaks the
grandstream. Please try without challenging the reINVITE. If this helps,
then it is a probably a grandstream bug.

But of course there is the question why the grandstream sends a reINVITE
at all? This is often a codec problem.

Please also try to use other client (e.g. xlite) and post complete ngrep
dumps: "ngrep -q -t -W byline port 5060"

regards
klaus

Klaus Darilion
nic.at