[Serusers] enum module error ser2.0

tzieleniewski tzieleniewski at o2.pl
Wed Feb 28 16:05:47 CET 2007

Hi!

I was trying to utilize the enum module of ser but whenever I try to do the check for the user part of the request uri I get the following error:
ser at sen:~/ser/ser-cvs/proxy$ ./ser -c -f ser.cfg
 0(5401) parse error (721,14-15): unknown command, missing loadmodule?

I have the enum module loaded and the line for this happens is:
if (is_user_from_e164()) {
I also tried is_e164() which I found in the module header file but with the same result.

it this is not going to work how can I make the check by hand?
for instance having such uri
sip:+4822102 at domain.com
will somthing like this work:
uri=~ "sip:+[0-9]{7}@.*"