[Serusers] SV: Re: [Serdev] iptel.org ANNOUNCEMENT: New SER bug marshal

Lakmal Silva lakmal_sw at yahoo.se
Sat Feb 24 11:02:18 CET 2007

Hi Atle,

Thank you for the suggestion. I will soon come up with a basic plan and later on make improvements on it with everyones ideas.

Regards,

Lakmal

Atle Samuelsen <clona at cyberhouse.no> skrev: Hi Lakman,

Welcome :-) Looking forward to seeing this happening :-D

My only idea in this aspect would only be to have a webpage, with a list
over what's happening. Something like :

+------------------------------+--------------------------+
| fixing configurable natping  |                          |
| per users bases, and not for | Atle                     |
| all nated_users/everybody    |                          |
+------------------------------+--------------------------+
| Updateing Documentation      | Greger                   |
| makeing cool features        | Jan                      |

and also what Ticket number this is. New features that is in the "plan"
of beeing developed could be added a ticket for, and just put on the
list.

www.iptel.org/whatshappening

- Atle

* lakmal silva  [070221 18:18]: