SV: [Serusers] How to start 2 SER at once?

lakmal silva lakmal_sw at yahoo.se
Fri Feb 23 21:49:37 CET 2007

Hi Meidiana,

There is no command/binary file called ser_sems and the name of the configuration file doesn't reflect the command name. (I think this is what you are trying to do).

To run two instances of SER processes on the same machine you can use the following command:

#ser -f ser.cfg
#ser -f ser_sems.cfg

With -f option you can specify the configuration file name for each ser process. Make sure you have different ports configured on each configuration file for ser process to listen to.

You might want to look at

http://siprouter.onsip.org/doc/gettingstarted/ch06.html

which explains about ser configuration file. Check particularly, the item 5 (port) under ser.cfg listing.

Regards,

Lakmal

Meidiana Ten <gotcha_em at yahoo.com> skrev: Hi there,
I have problem in starting 2 SER at one machine at a
time
Can you guys show me how to start it..
I make 1 SER for home proxy (ser.cfg) and the other
for SEMS (ser_sems.cfg) on same folder
then I start ser.cfg with command #ser, it works
well..
but when I try to start ser_sems.cfg with command
#ser_sems, it doesn't work. It said it's unknown
command
Please show me where do I get wrong
Thanx

Regards,