[Serusers] SER 0.9.6 with H.264 Problem!

Atle Samuelsen clona at cyberhouse.no
Fri Feb 23 12:15:42 CET 2007

Hi Guys,

rtpproxy has no problems with doing video in 0.9.6. The problems coms
when you want nathelper to rewrite al C and M lines.. In 0.9.6 it only
rewrites the first it find.. in 2.0 it rewrites all of them. the 2.0
version I know works. I've been useing this the last X months (evenwhile
it's not offisially stable yet)

- ATle

* Greger V. Teigre <greger at teigre.com> [070223 11:59]: