[Serusers] Polycom IP 601 help needed

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Feb 23 09:53:01 CET 2007

 <server voIpProt.server.1.address="domain.com"
voIpProt.server.1.port="0" voIpProt.server.1.transport="DNSnaptr"
voIpProt.server.1.expires="3600" voIpProt.server.1.register="1"
voIpProt.server.1.retryTimeOut="600" voIpProt.server.1.retryMaxCount="0"
voIpProt.server.1.expires.lineSeize="30"/>

Works on Polycom 300 and 400, would assume 600 as well.
g-)