[Serusers] Radius + Route

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 09:27:04 CET 2007

In version 0.9.X  there are only a few default attributes fetched from
the response and you should find the piece of code where the radius
response is processed and add the attribute you want.

In newer versions (0.10.X,Ottendorf) all radius attributes are fetched
and are available from the config file.

Samuel.