[Serusers] XLOG buffer overflow help

Nuno Ribeiro nribeiro82 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 15:57:02 CET 2007

Hello!

I'm trying to add an character in the final length of  an avp. The  avp
that I need  to modify contain all SDP message.
The script code that I'm using is the following:

   xlset_attr("$sdpnew","%$sdp;")

 XLOG:xl_print_log: buffer overflow -- increase the buffer size...
 2(8682) Pos: 0, Add: 664, Len: 256, Buf:
 2(8682) xl_printstr: Error while formating result
 2(8682) ERROR: avp.c:807: xlset_attr:Error while expanding xl_format

How can I overcome this problem? If there is another way to do this, please
tell me

Best regards,

--
Nuno Ribeiro