[Serusers] Inoltra: Problems with Rtpproxy traffic balancing in SER 0.10.x

Ladislav Andel ladaan at iptel.org
Thu Feb 15 14:03:18 CET 2007

what is written in your modparam rtpproxy line?
how do you start your rtpproxy? (what parameters do you use)
There might be some changes in the code as well since the document was
issued few months ago and the development of SER is going on.
I'm trying to reproduce it with the latest CVS version..

Lada