[Serusers] Inoltra: Problems with Rtpproxy traffic balancing in SER 0.10.x

Ladislav Andel ladaan at iptel.org
Thu Feb 15 08:13:42 CET 2007

It is saved in database table "user_attrs". Look at the page 24 in
optimized_nat_traversal.pdf
<http://www.iptel.org/files/optimized_nat_traversal.pdf> document how it
should look like.
UID in that table means username.
The value of variable "node" means the index of RTPproxy starting from 0.
For example:
modparam("nathelper", "rtpproxy_sock", "unix:/var/run/rtpproxy.sock
udp:5.6.7.8:22222")

unix:/var/run/rtpproxy.sock is O
udp:5.6.7.8:22222  is 1

Within your ser.cfg you load these AVP variables through load_attrs();
and use them in nat mangle route.
You can check the value of "node" by dump_attrs(); before calling
force_rtp_proxy and see if there is correct value in your log.

Lada