Re: Re: [Serusers] call forwarding issue - attr_destination() error: Feb 12 14:37:53 rd ser[3979]: parse_nameaddr(): No < found - ottendorf

tzieleniewski tzieleniewski at o2.pl
Mon Feb 12 15:23:25 CET 2007

Thanks it worked but another thing appeared:)

Everything works fine, I see the message being routed again to ser with
different ruri but at the end of the message processing when I invoke the
lookup_contacts("location") function the message is forwarded to the location which
corresponds to the first ruri which was changed by attr2uri() function.
Please point me what do I miss.

Generally my procedure looks like this:

if inbound user then
   check if user have forward_blind parameter
     if yes
      rewrite ruri (attr2uri("$tr.forward_blind")) and forward with
t_relay()

So for instance when I call myself and have the forward_blind set on the account on which user is not registered I get the 486 - busy response instead of the unavailable user.