[Serusers] ser.subscription table not found in mysql when use ./serctl to add user

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 10:07:58 CET 2007

New SER hasn't got subscriber table because the underlying DB
structure has changed quite a lot (now domains and customer are
identified with uids).

Another change: serctl has moved to ser_ctl which is another module in
the repository and should be downloaded appart.

Start downloading ser_ctl and it will allow you creating new customers
with the new DB structure.

Samuel.