[Serusers] call forwarding issue - lookup_contacts("location") unwanted behavior

tzieleniewski tzieleniewski at o2.pl
Thu Feb 8 14:57:54 CET 2007

Hi !

I am working on the simple blind forward functionality.
My procedure looks like this:

if inbound user then
   check if user have blindfwd parameter
     if yes
      rewrite ruri (rewriteuri("sip:tzl at voip.touk.pl");) and forward with t_relay()

Everything works fine, I see the message being routed again to ser with different ruri but at the end of the message processing when I invoke the
lookup_contacts("location") message is forwarded to the location which corresponds to the first ruri which was changed by rewriteuri() function.
Please point me what do I miss.

Thanks in advance!!
-Tomasz