[Serusers] radiusclient-ng-0.5.5 errors and ser compilation problems

tzieleniewski tzieleniewski at o2.pl
Thu Feb 8 10:34:26 CET 2007

Hi!!

I tried to set up the new version of radiusclient-ng with the 64bit CPU patch but I encountered the following problems.

At the beginning I tried to install it as a debian package downloaded from the iptel ftp with dpkg tool (dpkg -i radius...) but there was an error that the package platform architecture of the packet is i368 when my system architecture is amd64. So I left it, posted and info on user list and tried to do it from source.

I downloaded source and did:
#./configure
# make
# make install

Everything went ok, I recompiled ser and restarted it.
Ser started but strange thing appeared there was no requests send to freeradius neither Access Request nor Accounting request.
Please verify this issue.

Thanks in advance.
Tomasz