[Serusers] Has anyone got Jabber module to work w/SER

SER LIST sergrp at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 6 21:51:52 CET 2007

Subject says it all. I am trying to make this work. I have installed
JABBERD2 with a PyMSNT gateway. I can use a jabber cliient (exodus) and
connect to Jabberd server and communicate w/ other Jabber users and MSN
users.

I now want to forward IM messages from Eyebeam UA to Jabber users and MSN
users. I followed all instructions. When the message gets forwarded to SER
and it executes the "xjab" function, I get an error saying "Invalid
Content-Type".

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.