[Serusers] jabber2foreign IM

Allan Chao ( 策略性新技術開發處申請 ) AllanChao at taiwanmobile.com
Mon Feb 5 02:28:38 CET 2007

Dear All:

I am a ser user, i want to use sip client that can commuicate with foreign IM client(msn), my flow is sip client -> ser(jabber module) (0.10 version) -> jabber server(has msn gateway) -> MSN network. but i did not see any function that can register to MSN server(just like jabber client browse transport in the jabber server and then register to MSN network) and there is no function or program using msn id and password. i doubt jabber module does not implement this part of program.Maybe there is another mathod can solve it. Does anyone can help me ? thanks.

allan

DISCLAIMER:
Sample Disclaimer added in a VBScript.