[Serusers] automated response

Patrick Timmons ptimmons at acmepacket.com
Fri Feb 2 13:00:15 CET 2007

IMPORTANT NOTE: if you are receiving this auto responder after accessing Acme Packet's web portal or sending an email to a mailing list, rest assured that your message has been received and will be acted upon by the appropriate personnel.

I am taking Friday, February 2 through Tuesday, February 6 off and will be mostly unavailable during this time.  I will not have access to a computer, but will be reachable via my cell phone in the event of emergencies.

For support issues, please contact support at acmepacket.com.  For non-support issues, please contact Erin Medeiros, Vice President of Professional Services, at emedeiros at acmepacket.com.

Thank you,
Patrick Timmons
Vice President, Systems Engineering