[Serusers] sequential hunting

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Thu Feb 1 13:06:09 CET 2007

Greger:

 This technique almost works. Two things are happening which I cannot
fully explain. Perhaps you can help. First, does the avp_db_load load
the values in a specific, predictable order? Second, I cannot seem to
hunt to a third number. I believe this is because the call to the second
number causes SER to exit failure_route[6] effectively stopping the
hunt. Do you or anyone else on this list have any thoughts on why I can
only hunt trough the second number?

Thanks,Steve