[Serusers] Problem with mysql.so on new server

sip sip at infinideas.com
Thu Feb 1 11:55:23 CET 2007

[mysql]$ ldd mysql.so
        libc.so.6 => /lib/tls/libc.so.6 (0x009bc000)
        /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0x0099e000)

Looks just fine. Linked to the appropriate libs.

I did a search on this error in the archives and it only comes up with one
other message, also someone who was having problems in RHEL4. Are we sure it
works in RHEL4?

N.

On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 09:41:32 +0100, Greger V. Teigre wrote