[Serusers] Problem with mysql.so on new server

Andrey Kuprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 11:22:23 CET 2007

Is mysql.so in the /usr/local/lib/ser/modules/ directory? Plz, check.

I had this problem several times, when mysql.so went missing even i
recompiled with include_modules="mysql .... etc" from source. So, what
i did, after compilation and install, i went to the modules directory
of compiled ser (path-to-ser-source/ser-0.9.6/modules/mysql/) and
manually copied mysql.so into the /usr/local/lib/ser/modules/
directory, where it should be after installation. Worked well for me.